- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Amed weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 150150 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Amed, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amed in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Amed in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amed in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amed in October - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Amed in October?
The average sea temperature around Amed in October is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Amed in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Amed in October and the average monthly rainfall is 150mm.
Amed sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amed in October 2020. Select a month to view Amed sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:02||18:12|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:54||18:12|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:49||18:13|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.