- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Rurutu weather in October 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Rurutu, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rurutu weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rurutu in October is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F).
Expect 124mm (4.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Rurutu in October is 24°C (75°F).
Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rurutu in October 2019. Select a month to view Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:46||18:04|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:32||18:10|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:21||18:17|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details