- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Rurutu weather in October 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Rurutu, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rurutu in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Rurutu in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Rurutu in October?
The average sea temperature around Rurutu in October is 24°C.
Does it rain in Rurutu in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Rurutu in October and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rurutu in October 2020. Select a month to view Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:45||18:04|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:32||18:10|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:21||18:17|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.