- Save up to 20% on car hire for Gold Plus Rewards members
- Discount varies by country. Book car hire for 21 days or less
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Tortola weather in October 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Tortola, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tortola in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tortola in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tortola in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tortola in October - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tortola in October?
The average sea temperature around Tortola in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tortola in October?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Tortola in October and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Tortola in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in Tortola is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Tortola sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tortola in October 2020. Select a month to view Tortola sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:09||18:06|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:13||17:55|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:18||17:46|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the British Virgin Islands in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.