- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Funchal weather in November 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Funchal, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Funchal sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funchal in November 2019. Select a month to view Funchal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:25||18:17|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:37||18:07|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:51||18:02|
- Check low fares on flights to Madeira from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.