- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Iraq weather in November 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Iraq, represented by Baghdad, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Iraq weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Iraq in November is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 21mm (0.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Iraq in November is represented by Baghdad.
Iraq sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iraq in November 2019. Select a month to view Iraq sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Iraq sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Baghdad.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:20||17:11|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:33||17:00|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:47||16:55|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Iraq destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details