- Save up to 50% on beach holidays in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Cyprus, Greece Turkey & more
- Including Corfu, Crete, Kos, Skiathos & Zante
Nidri weather in November 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 173173 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Nidri, Lefkas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nidri weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nidri in November is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 173mm (6.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nidri in November is 20°C (68°F).
Nidri sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nidri in November 2019. Select a month to view Nidri sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:04||17:38|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:19||17:24|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:35||17:16|
- Save EXTRA £50 per person on summer holidays in 2020
- Minimum spend of £250 per person. 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Greece
More Lefkas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details