- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Nidri weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 173173 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Nidri, Lefkas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nidri in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Nidri in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nidri in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nidri in November - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nidri in November?
The average sea temperature around Nidri in November is 20°C.
Does it rain in Nidri in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Nidri in November and the average monthly rainfall is 173mm.
Nidri sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nidri in November 2020. Select a month to view Nidri sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:04||17:37|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:20||17:24|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:36||17:16|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Lefkas in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Lefkas in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.