- Save up to 20% on hotels in Asia, Oceania & Indian Ocean
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 29th February 2020 (inclusive)
Rurutu weather in November 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Rurutu, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rurutu weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rurutu in November is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F).
Expect 132mm (5.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Rurutu in November is 25°C (77°F).
Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rurutu in November 2019. Select a month to view Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:21||18:17|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:14||18:26|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:12||18:36|
- Find cheap flights to French Polynesia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details