- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Puerto Varas weather in November 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The November weather guide for Puerto Varas, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Puerto Varas weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Puerto Varas in November is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Varas in November 2019. Select a month to view Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:39||20:33|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:23||20:50|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:14||21:08|
- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Chile
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.