- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Tortola weather in November 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Tortola, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tortola in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Tortola in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tortola in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tortola in November - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tortola in November?
The average sea temperature around Tortola in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Tortola in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Tortola in November and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Tortola sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tortola in November 2020. Select a month to view Tortola sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:18||17:46|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:25||17:41|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:34||17:41|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the British Virgin Islands in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.