- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Kaikoura weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for New Zealand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for New Zealand
The February weather guide for Kaikoura, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kaikoura in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Kaikoura in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kaikoura in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kaikoura in February - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kaikoura in February?
The average sea temperature around Kaikoura in February is 16°C.
Does it rain in Kaikoura in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kaikoura in February and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Kaikoura sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kaikoura in February 2021. Select a month to view Kaikoura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:28||20:49|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:46||20:32|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:04||20:11|
- Book Spaceships Rental campervans for New Zealand
- Explore latest discount offers & deals for 2020/2021
- Offers include early bird discounts & last minute deals
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in New Zealand in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.