- Save EXTRA 5% on hotels with Be Live Hotels
- Book hotels in Canaries, Majorca, Algarve, Morocco & more
- Travel before 22nd December 2020 (inclusive)
Essaouira weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Essaouira, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Morocco
How hot is it in Essaouira in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Essaouira in August, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Essaouira in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Essaouira in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Essaouira in August?
The average sea temperature around Essaouira in August is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Essaouira in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Essaouira in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Essaouira sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Essaouira in August 2021. Select a month to view Essaouira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:55||20:35|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:05||20:21|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:14||20:04|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where is hot in Morocco in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.