- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Essaouira weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Essaouira, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Essaouira in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Essaouira in January, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Essaouira in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Essaouira in January - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Essaouira in January?
The average sea temperature around Essaouira in January is 17°C.
Does it ever rain in Essaouira in January?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Essaouira in January and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Essaouira sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Essaouira in January 2021. Select a month to view Essaouira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:39||18:47|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:39||18:59|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:32||19:13|
- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where's hot in Morocco in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.