- Book low fares to Boston with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Boston from £260
Pittsfield weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Pittsfield, Massachusetts shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pittsfield in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Pittsfield in May, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pittsfield in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pittsfield in May - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pittsfield in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Pittsfield in May and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Pittsfield sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pittsfield in May 2020. Select a month to view Pittsfield sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:47||19:53|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:30||20:10|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:19||20:23|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Massachusetts in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Massachusetts in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.