- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Albany weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Albany, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Albany weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Albany in May is a hot 30°C (86°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 73% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 99mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Albany sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albany in May 2020. Select a month to view Albany sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:51||20:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:39||20:27|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:32||20:37|
- Pre-book Atlanta car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for Atlanta Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.