- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Albany weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Albany, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Albany in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Albany in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Albany in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Albany in May - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Albany in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Albany in May and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Albany sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albany in May 2020. Select a month to view Albany sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:51||20:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:39||20:27|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:32||20:37|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.