- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Montgomery weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Montgomery, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Montgomery weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Montgomery in May is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 100mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montgomery in May 2020. Select a month to view Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:58||19:27|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:46||19:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:39||19:47|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details