- Find cheap flights to the United Arab Emirates with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Jumeirah weather in May 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Jumeirah, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jumeirah weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jumeirah in May is a very hot 37°C (99°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Jumeirah in May is 29°C (84°F).
Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jumeirah in May 2020. Select a month to view Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:43||18:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:34||18:57|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:29||19:05|
- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to Dubai
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £549 per person
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details