- Save up to 45% on holidays to St Lucia
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 15th May 2021 (inclusive)
Castries weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Castries, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Castries weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Castries in May is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 124mm (4.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Castries in May is 28°C (82°F).
Castries sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Castries in May 2020. Select a month to view Castries sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:42||18:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:37||18:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||18:29|
- Book online & save 12% on holidays to St Lucia
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about St Lucia
More St Lucia destinations
- Anse la Raye
- Cap Estate
- Choc Bay
- Grand Anse
- Gros Islet
- Morgan Bay
- Reduit Beach
- Rodney Bay
- Vieux Fort
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details