- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Silhouette weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Silhouette, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Silhouette weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Silhouette in May is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 133mm (5.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Silhouette in May is 29°C (84°F).
Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silhouette in May 2020. Select a month to view Silhouette sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:17||18:15|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:18||18:13|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:20||18:13|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Seychelles
More Seychelles destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details