- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Seminyak weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Seminyak, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Seminyak in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Seminyak in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Seminyak in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Seminyak in May - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Seminyak in May?
The average sea temperature around Seminyak in May is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Seminyak in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Seminyak in May and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Seminyak sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Seminyak in May 2020. Select a month to view Seminyak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:22||18:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:24||18:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:28||18:07|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2019/2020
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.