- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Greenland
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Qaanaaq weather in May 2020
- -7-7°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 2424 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Qaanaaq, Greenland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Qaanaaq in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -7°C in Qaanaaq in May, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qaanaaq in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qaanaaq in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Qaanaaq in May?
The average sea temperature around Qaanaaq in May is -2°C.
Does it rain in Qaanaaq in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Qaanaaq in May and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Qaanaaq sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Qaanaaq in May 2020. Select a month to view Qaanaaq sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||Daylight all day|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||Daylight all day|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||Daylight all day|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Greenland in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greenland in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.