- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Rurutu weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Rurutu, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rurutu in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Rurutu in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Rurutu in May?
The average sea temperature around Rurutu in May is 26°C.
Does it rain in Rurutu in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Rurutu in May and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rurutu in May 2020. Select a month to view Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:25||17:40|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:31||17:32|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:38||17:28|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to French Polynesia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.