- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Papeete, Tahiti weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Papeete, Tahiti sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Papeete, Tahiti in May 2020. Select a month to view Papeete, Tahiti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:12||17:39|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:16||17:33|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:22||17:30|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Where's hot in French Polynesia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.