- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to the Falkland Islands with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Stanley weather in May 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Stanley in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Stanley in May, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stanley in May?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stanley in May - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Stanley in May?
The average sea temperature around Stanley in May is 7°C.
Does it rain in Stanley in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Stanley in May and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in May 2020. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||08:04||17:33|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||08:27||17:08|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||08:46||16:52|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to the Falkland Islands
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.