- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Saunders Island weather in May 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Saunders Island, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Saunders Island in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Saunders Island in May, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saunders Island in May?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saunders Island in May - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Saunders Island in May?
The average sea temperature around Saunders Island in May is 8°C.
Does it rain in Saunders Island in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Saunders Island in May and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Saunders Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saunders Island in May 2020. Select a month to view Saunders Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||08:12||17:43|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||08:34||17:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||08:53||17:03|
- Find cheap flights to the Falkland Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.