- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Ras Nasrani weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Ras Nasrani, Sharm el Sheikh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ras Nasrani weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ras Nasrani in May is a hot 33°C (91°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ras Nasrani in May is 25°C (77°F).
Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ras Nasrani in May 2020. Select a month to view Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:02||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:52||18:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:46||18:34|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Egypt
More Sharm el Sheikh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details