- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Ras Nasrani weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Ras Nasrani, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Red Sea
How hot is it in Ras Nasrani in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Ras Nasrani in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ras Nasrani in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ras Nasrani in May - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ras Nasrani in May?
The average sea temperature around Ras Nasrani in May is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Ras Nasrani in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Ras Nasrani in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ras Nasrani in May 2021. Select a month to view Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:02||18:17|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||04:52||18:26|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:46||18:34|
- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.