- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Souanke weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 183183 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Souanke, Congo-Brazzaville shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Souanke in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Souanke in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Souanke in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Souanke in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Souanke in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Souanke in May and the average monthly rainfall is 183mm.
Souanke sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Souanke in May 2020. Select a month to view Souanke sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:55||18:06|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:53||18:06|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:54||18:08|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Congo-Brazzaville in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Brazzaville in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.