- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Kuujuag weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Kuujuag, Quebec shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kuujuag in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Kuujuag in May, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuujuag in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuujuag in May - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuujuag in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Kuujuag in May and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Kuujuag sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuujuag in May 2020. Select a month to view Kuujuag sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||04:39||20:24|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:05||20:56|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||03:40||21:23|
- Save on holidays to Canada with Canada Affair
- Book early on summer & winter holidays in 2020/2021
- Choose from rail breaks, fly drive, cruises & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Quebec in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Quebec in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.