- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Banff weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Banff, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Banff in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Banff in May, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banff in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banff in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Banff in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Banff in May and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Banff sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banff in May 2020. Select a month to view Banff sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:14||21:06|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:49||21:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:33||21:48|
- Find cheap flights to Edmonton with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Alberta in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.