- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Banff weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The March weather guide for Banff, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Banff in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Banff in March, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banff in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banff in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Banff in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Banff in March and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banff sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Banff in March 2022. Select a month to view Banff sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:27||18:23|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:54||19:49|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:20||20:14|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.