- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Banff weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The August weather guide for Banff, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Banff in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Banff in August, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banff in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banff in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Banff in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Banff in August and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banff sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Banff in August 2021. Select a month to view Banff sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:08||21:28|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:31||21:01|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:55||20:29|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.