- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Banff weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The July weather guide for Banff, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Banff in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Banff in July, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banff in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banff in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Banff in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Banff in July and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banff sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Banff in July 2021. Select a month to view Banff sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:32||22:01|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:46||21:50|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:06||21:30|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.