- Explore the latest holiday offers for Brazil
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Cuiaba weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Cuiaba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cuiaba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cuiaba in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cuiaba in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cuiaba in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cuiaba in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Cuiaba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cuiaba in May 2020. Select a month to view Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:55||17:27|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:59||17:22|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:04||17:20|
- Save on flights to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £431 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.