- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Sucre weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Sucre, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sucre in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Sucre in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sucre in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sucre in May - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Sucre in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Sucre in May and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Sucre sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sucre in May 2020. Select a month to view Sucre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:36||18:00|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:41||17:53|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:47||17:51|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 14th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.