- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Rurrenabaque weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Rurrenabaque, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rurrenabaque in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Rurrenabaque in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rurrenabaque in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rurrenabaque in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rurrenabaque in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Rurrenabaque in May and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Rurrenabaque sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rurrenabaque in May 2020. Select a month to view Rurrenabaque sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:40||18:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:44||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:48||18:08|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours in 2020
- Browse the top deals of the decade with Tucan Travel
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.