- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Belize
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Belmopan weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belmopan in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Belmopan in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belmopan in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belmopan in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belmopan in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Belmopan in May and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belmopan in May 2020. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:29||18:15|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:23||18:20|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:20||18:26|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Belize
Where's hot in Belize in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belize in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.