- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Belize
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Belmopan weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Belmopan, Belize shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Belmopan weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Belmopan in May is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 94mm (3.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belmopan in May 2020. Select a month to view Belmopan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:29||18:15|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:23||18:20|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:20||18:26|
- Find low prices on flights to Belize
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Belize
More Belize destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details