- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Innsbruck weather in May 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Innsbruck, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Innsbruck in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Innsbruck in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Innsbruck in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Innsbruck in May - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Innsbruck in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Innsbruck in May and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Innsbruck in May 2020. Select a month to view Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:58||20:26|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:37||20:46|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:23||21:02|
- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's hot in Austria in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.