- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Innsbruck weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The April weather guide for Innsbruck, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Innsbruck in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Innsbruck in April, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Innsbruck in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Innsbruck in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Innsbruck in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Innsbruck in April and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Innsbruck in April 2022. Select a month to view Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:54||19:44|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:27||20:03|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:00||20:24|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.