- Find the cheapest flights with the Jet2 Low Fare Finder
- Simply say where and when you like to travel
- Low fares from Leeds Bradford, Manchester and more
Innsbruck weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The November weather guide for Innsbruck, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Innsbruck in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Innsbruck in November, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Innsbruck in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Innsbruck in November - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Innsbruck in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Innsbruck in November and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Innsbruck in November 2021. Select a month to view Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:58||16:58|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:19||16:39|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:39||16:27|
- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.