- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Austria
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Innsbruck weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The December weather guide for Innsbruck, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Innsbruck in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Innsbruck in December, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Innsbruck in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Innsbruck in December - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Innsbruck in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Innsbruck in December and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Innsbruck in December 2021. Select a month to view Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:40||16:26|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:55||16:25|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:01||16:34|
- Save on camping holidays in France, Italy & across Europe
- Browse the latest online deals & discount offers
- Filter deals by destination, dates, party size & type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.