- Browse top offers & last minute deals on river cruises
- Book river cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Seine, Douro & more
- Filter deals by price, duration, destination & departure airport
Innsbruck weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The May weather guide for Innsbruck, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Innsbruck in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Innsbruck in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Innsbruck in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Innsbruck in May - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Innsbruck in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Innsbruck in May and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Innsbruck in May 2022. Select a month to view Innsbruck sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:58||20:25|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:37||20:45|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:23||21:02|
- Save £100 per couple on select Cosmos tours in 2022
- Explore Ireland, Wales, Dublin, Scotland & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.