- Check recommended holidays & tours to Argentina
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Iguazu Falls weather in May 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Iguazu Falls, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Iguazu Falls in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Iguazu Falls in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Iguazu Falls in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Iguazu Falls in May - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Iguazu Falls in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Iguazu Falls in May and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iguazu Falls in May 2020. Select a month to view Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:01||18:08|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:09||17:59|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:16||17:55|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Argentina
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.