- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Iguazu Falls weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The April weather guide for Iguazu Falls, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Iguazu Falls in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Iguazu Falls in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Iguazu Falls in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Iguazu Falls in April - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Iguazu Falls in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Iguazu Falls in April and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Iguazu Falls in April 2022. Select a month to view Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:47||18:36|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:53||18:22|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:00||18:09|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.