- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Iguazu Falls weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The March weather guide for Iguazu Falls, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Iguazu Falls in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Iguazu Falls in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Iguazu Falls in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Iguazu Falls in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Iguazu Falls in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Iguazu Falls in March and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Iguazu Falls in March 2022. Select a month to view Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:32||19:08|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:40||18:53|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||18:37|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.