- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
New Bedford weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for New Bedford, Massachusetts shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in New Bedford in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in New Bedford in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in New Bedford in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in New Bedford in July - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around New Bedford in July?
The average sea temperature around New Bedford in July is 19°C.
Does it rain in New Bedford in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in New Bedford in July and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
New Bedford sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for New Bedford in July 2020. Select a month to view New Bedford sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:13||20:22|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:24||20:15|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:38||20:02|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Massachusetts in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Massachusetts in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.