- Save up to 10% on car hire in the USA with Budget
- Use the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Taos weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Taos, New Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Taos in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Taos in March, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taos in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taos in March - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taos in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Taos in March and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Taos sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taos in March 2020. Select a month to view Taos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:32||17:58|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:11||19:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:49||19:24|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Mexico in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Mexico in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.