- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Funchal weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Funchal, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Funchal weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Funchal in March is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 75mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Funchal in March is 18°C (64°F).
Funchal sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funchal in March 2020. Select a month to view Funchal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:35||19:05|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:16||19:17|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:57||20:27|
- Find cheap flights to Madeira with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Madeira
Popular Madeira destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details