- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Funchal weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Funchal, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Funchal in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Funchal in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Funchal in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Funchal in March - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Funchal in March?
The average sea temperature around Funchal in March is 18°C.
Does it rain in Funchal in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Funchal in March and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Funchal sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funchal in March 2021. Select a month to view Funchal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:35||19:05|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:16||19:16|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:57||20:27|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.