- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £92 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Tavira weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Tavira, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tavira weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tavira in March is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 55mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Tavira in March is 16°C (61°F).
Tavira sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tavira in March 2020. Select a month to view Tavira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:01||18:25|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:40||18:39|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:17||19:53|
- Find low prices on flights to the Algarve
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details