- Save up to 15% on hotel stays in 2022
- Enjoy hotel stays in Portugal with Be Live Hotels
- Travel between 1st Apr & 11th Jan 2022 (inclusive)
Tavira weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The May weather guide for Tavira, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tavira in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Tavira in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tavira in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tavira in May - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tavira in May?
The average sea temperature around Tavira in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Tavira in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tavira in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tavira sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tavira in May 2022. Select a month to view Tavira sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:36||20:20|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:22||20:33|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:13||20:44|
- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.